The Mom Behind the Blog.

November 16, 2014

Welcome to Crazy Mom Talk. I am a 21 year old mother to an amazing one year old little boy. I became a mother at the age of 20 and realized it is a hard job but it is so rewarding. Being a new mom there are so many decisions you have to make and before my son was born I chose to breastfeed him. I am a huge believer in it and I was able to breastfeed him up until he was six months old until he decided he didn't want to do it anymore. Being a new mom I never really knew the many benefits of breastfeeding but after researching it, before and after my son was born, I realized all of the amazing benefits. Being on a tight budget I try to save money however I can for myself and my family. I am hoping with this blog I can share, with anybody who is interested, the many deals I come across to help out other people who struggle just as much as the next person. Hopefully the things I find can help other people out like it has helped my family and I in times of need. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.