Truth Behind Being a Young Mom

February 05, 2015
When I was younger, and I think back before I had my family, I would never believe anybody if they told me I was going to have a little boy at the age of 20. I always though I was going to finish school and maybe start working in the career of my choice before I ever thought about having children. Although there have been many ups and downs I wouldn't change the way my life has turned out. 
Not many people realize how much you have to give up when you have kids at a young age like some friends, partying, and just having the feeling of being free and being able to do whatever you want to do. Although giving all of this up may seem like a lot, you have so much joy in growing up with your children, being able to have the energy to play with them, and just experiencing the joy they have for you no matter what. No matter the doubts or negative scrutiny I might get from people I will never want to change a moment of being a mother because I love every bit of it.  


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.