Happy Mother's Day!!!

When I sit back and think about Mother's day I realize I wouldn't be able to celebrate this amazing day if I didn't have my two little boys, Hunter and Eli, and the amazing man that they call, Daddy, by my side.


I am so thankful today, and everyday, that I have been able to watch them grow. learn and I enjoy living this amazing journey of life with them. These two little boys teach me how to be a better person for myself and for them because if you are a mom you know it is tough. 

I have loved my boys from the moment I found out about them and I will continue to love them until forever. I will always be there for them and they will always know they are loved. Although being a mother can be tough, it will always be worth it, because there is nothing that can come between a mother and her children. My boys are my everything. 


So from my family to yours, Happy Mother's day. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.